Benefits & Rewards
As one of Canada’s most read print publications, CAA Magazine is your source for tips, info and insight on cars, travel and great savings opportunities. Read it and you’ll also find out about:
- Member-exclusive offers
- Community initiatives
- Insurance tips
- The latest CAA products, services and savings
CAA Magazine Digital Edition
We’re pleased to offer you an online version of CAA Magazine. It includes the same great content with added bonuses:
- Reduce paper use by saving or printing only your favourite articles.
- Access it anywhere
Note: Account login required
Winter 2014 Featured Stories
Meet Ralph Gilles, Chrysler's senior vice-president of product design and car-industry rock star.
Best of Florida
Uncover the Sunshine State's top spots for everything from family fun to nature and nightlife.
- When it comes to planning a vacation in the Sunshine State, CAA can do everything but pack your bags
- Winter is coming. But don't worry – CAA will help you prepare for the season with trusted vehicle maintenance, safety tips and Roadside Assistance
- With reduced rates, discounts and new products, CAA Insurance makes sure you get the best value for your premiums
- Save big this holiday. Shop at the CAA eStore this festive season and get a little something for yourself
CAA Magazine Archive
If you missed a past issue of CAA Magazine or need to refer back to a particular article, you've come to the right place! We're pleased to offer online access to past issues, letting you browse through your favourite articles any time you choose.
As always, we appreciate your feedback or any questions and comments you may have about CAA Magazine. Send us your comments.
Note: To read archived issues of CAA Magazine, you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Download Adobe Reader now.
Browse the CAA Magazine Archive »
CAA Dollars Terms & Conditions
To earn and redeem CAA Dollars, you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date). CAA Dollars cannot be converted into currency at any time, and cannot be used to purchase CAA Green Power Batteries, travel money products, or to pay any amounts owing on your CAA MasterCard. Do not let your membership lapse or you will forfeit any accumulated CAA Dollars. Your CAA Dollars will be automatically redeemed towards your CAA Membership renewal dues.