Drivers in Canada are used to the wear and tear that extreme, albeit beautiful, seasons can cause to their vehicles. Described by some as the “rust belt”, the strip across southern Canada and the northern United States is one of the most corrosive environments in the world. Combine that with de-icing chemicals used in the winter and high humidity and moisture in the summer, and your poor car hasn’t had a chance against rust – until now.
Krown® Rust Control uses a patented method to protect your vehicle from the dangers and mechanical failure that rust can cause.
Some of the benefits of rust protection include:
- Protecting your vehicle from maintenance issues and serious problems, like brake failure
- Preserving the beauty of your car’s finish, and can actually keep the vehicle resale value from dropping
- Protecting the electrical system from corrosion and other issues
- Keeping the body of your car strong and safe
- You can get your car sprayed at any time of the year – the application lasts up to 12 months.
CAA Members can save* $10 on a Krown® Rust Control application and up to 20% off Krown® merchandise. Simply visit the location, buy online, or call 800-267-5744.
Protect your vehicle with Krown® today and save money at the same time!
*Offer Conditions: CAA Members must present a valid membership card upon making their purchase. Discount can only be applied against regular retail price and cannot be combined with any other discount or offers. Partners and/or offers are subject to change without notice.