When the New Year draws near, many of us tend to make resolutions about living healthier or saving more money. If your resolution was about paying more attention to your health, head outside and embrace your inner child by building a snowman, sledding or strapping on some ice skates. If your resolution involved saving more money, a great place to start is with your car-related costs. With the average cost to maintain a car in Canada pegged at around $1400/year, there are many places car owners can look for potential savings:
- Do-it-yourself minor car repairs and maintenance.
- Watch for deals on car maintenance and essentials.
- Fix potential problems while still under warranty.
- Don’t waste gas.
- Pay attention to those warning lights.
- See how you can save on your auto insurance.