CAA Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
- No medical exams or questions when you apply
- Coverage amounts from $5,000 to $25,000
- Coverage approval is guaranteed
- Insurance rates will not increase – ever
- Return of premiums with interest in cases of death from non-accidental causes (not including suicide) within first two years of coverage
- Accidental Death Benefit increases coverage by four times up to $125,000 for accidental death before age 85
- Living Benefit2 cash advance pays 50% of your coverage directly, if diagnosed with a terminal illness with 12 months or less to live
- Tax-free, lump sum benefit paid to your beneficiaries
- Guaranteed acceptance. There’s no medical exam or questionnaire required at the time of application; as long as you’re a Canadian resident aged 40-75, you are eligible.
- Guaranteed locked-in rates. Your rates will never change throughout your term. After you reach age 95, no further payments are required, and your coverage remains in effect.
- Guaranteed not to expire. As long as you pay your premiums, your policy remains in effect.
- Guaranteed extra coverage for CAA Members. As long as you remain a CAA Member, your initial coverage will increase by 2% each year for up to 25 years.3 That means your $25,000 coverage today automatically increases to $37,500 after 25 years, at no extra cost to you!4
- No benefit is payable in the case of suicide within two years of the effective date of the coverage. All premiums paid will be returned without interest.
- The Accidental Death Benefit is payable for accidental death due to a bodily injury by external, violent or purely accidental means occurring before age 85.
Exclusively for CAA Members.
Receive 2% more coverage every year FREE!
As long as you remain a CAA Member, your initial coverage will increase by 2% each year for up to 25 years.3 That means your $25,000 coverage today automatically increases to $37,500 after 25 years, at no extra cost to you!4
$5,000 coverage increases to $7,500 in 25 years
$10,000 coverage increases to $15,000 in 25 years
$15,000 coverage increases to $22,500 in 25 years
$20,000 coverage increases to $30,000 in 25 years
$25,000 coverage increases to $37,500 in 25 years
Blogs and resources.
How to get affordable life insurance with a medical condition.
Discover how you can leave loved ones with some financial security, even if you've had difficulty getting life insurance.Learn More
Protect what matters with CAA Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance.
A $25,000 lump sum payment can help loved ones pay down debts they might be facing. Have you thought about these costs?Learn More