The safety of our Members, Customers and Associates continues to be our top priority as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Most of our CAA Stores have re-opened as of February 22, 2021, excluding the following stores:
- Don Mills
- East Mall
For store hours please go to: https://www.caasco.com/store-locator.
In order to keep Members and Associates safe, CAA Stores will operate with reduced staffing. Services will include Member Services and Travel. Insurance services are available by phone, please call 1-877-222-1717 or to get a quote online please visit us at https://www.caasco.com/insurance.
Members and customers are asked to adhere to the following guidelines upon visiting CAA Stores:
- Please do not visit if you have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days, have been told for any reason to self-isolate or are not feeling well.
- Please wear a mask or face covering while in the store.
- Respect physical distancing measures, including floor markers and Plexiglass barriers.
- Please use cashless payment methods whenever possible (i.e. debit or credit).
- Shop alone if possible. Please do not bring family or friends with you.
Our quality products for your home, automotive and safety needs can still be purchased online. Home delivery is still available, but we have suspended the option of Ship to Store.
We are still offering International Driving Permits to Canadians in need. For more information on obtaining an International Driving Permit, click here.
For returns and refund information please click here.