Effective Monday November 23, 2020, the Government of Ontario has issued new restrictions to limit community transmission of COVID-19.
As a result, we have temporarily closed the following CAA Stores:
- Don Mills
- East Mall
If your local CAA Store is closed, we are happy to assist you online or over the phone:
All other CAA Stores remain open but our hours of operation have changed. Please be sure to check your local CAA Store hours.
In order to keep Members and Associates safe, CAA Stores will operate with reduced staffing. Services will include Member Services, Travel and Travel Insurance. Home & Auto Insurance services will be added in-store in the coming weeks. We continue to offer all services via phone and online seven days a week. Contact us here.
Members and customers are asked to adhere to the following guidelines upon visiting CAA Stores:
- Please do not visit if you have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days, have been told for any reason to self-isolate or are not feeling well.
- Please wear a mask or face covering while in the store.
- Respect physical distancing measures, including floor markers and Plexiglass barriers.
- Please use cashless payment methods whenever possible (i.e. debit or credit).
- Shop alone if possible. Please do not bring family or friends with you.
Our quality products for your home, automotive and safety needs can still be purchased online.
For returns and refund information please click here.