Privacy and security.
At CAA Club Group, we are obsessed with Member safety. That includes protecting your personal information. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and strive to be transparent about our privacy policies and security processes.
We invite you read our privacy policies, which set out the types of personal information we may collect and use and about the steps we take to ensure personal information is handled appropriately.
Opting out and access requests.
If you wish to opt out of receiving information about products and services that we offer, or that we and our partners offer jointly, please submit an Opt-Out Form online. If you have an access request for your records or policies with CAA Club Group, please contact email@example.com.
Be cyber smart.
Types of fraud.
- Little Black Book of Scams from Competition Bureau of Canada.
- Fraud and Scams from Government of Canada.
Tips to avoid being scammed.
- Use extreme caution when opening email attachments received from unknown senders, as they may contain viruses, worms, Trojans, or other malware. Make sure you have an up-to-date anti-virus software on your devices.
- Create a strong password, do not write it down or share with others.
- Don't share your credit card information through unsecure websites. (Check for the lock icon in the upper left corner of the address bar before submitting private information)
- Protect your devices (phone, laptop, etc.) with a password.
- Don't fall for the bait – if something is too good to be true, it probably is. Phishing is common and is an attempt to lure you give up sensitive information, such as passwords, credit card information, etc.