Benefits & Rewards
As one of Canada’s most read print publications, CAA Magazine is your source for tips, info and insight on cars, travel and great savings opportunities. Read it and you’ll also find out about:
- Member-exclusive offers
- Community initiatives
- Insurance tips
- The latest CAA products, services and savings
CAA Magazine Digital Edition
We’re pleased to offer you an online version of CAA Magazine. It includes the same great content with added bonuses:
- Reduce paper use by saving or printing only your favourite articles.
- Access it anywhere.
Note: Account login required
Winter 2015 Featured Stories
East Meets West
Hong Kong's mix of creative culture and traditional style.
Arrival of the Fittest
A look at some of the most popular compact crossovers.
- CAA's Heads Up! campaign brings awareness to drivers and cyclists about new road rules and penalties.
- True or false? Discover the real story behind some common insurance rumours.
- Shop at a CAA Store this holiday season and find gifts with great Member pricing for everyone on your list.
- Winter is coming. When the unexpected happens, be prepared with CAA Service Tracker.
Plus! CAA's great partners offer Member-exclusive savings. Find out more in our "The Gift of Convenience" section.
CAA Magazine Archive
If you missed a past issue of CAA Magazine or need to refer back to a particular article, you've come to the right place! We're pleased to offer online access to past issues, letting you browse through your favourite articles any time you choose.
As always, we appreciate your feedback or any questions and comments you may have about CAA Magazine. Send us your comments.
Note: To read archived issues of CAA Magazine, you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Download Adobe Reader now.
Browse the CAA Magazine Archive »
CAA Dollars Terms & Conditions
To earn and redeem CAA Dollars, you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date). CAA Dollars cannot be converted into currency at any time, and cannot be used to purchase CAA Batteries or to pay any amounts owing on your CAA MasterCard. Do not let your membership lapse or you will forfeit any accumulated CAA Dollars. Your CAA Dollars will be automatically redeemed towards your CAA Membership renewal dues.