Benefits & Rewards
CAA Rewards MasterCard
Plus, the CAA Rewards MasterCard comes with extensive insurance, including:
- Pay no annual fee
- Earn 1% in CAA Dollars on purchases and 2% in CAA Dollars at Husky.
Plus, when you swipe your CAA membership card you earn up to 1.5
cents/litre on fuel and 3% in CAA Dollars on car washes and in-store
- Save time with MasterCard®* PayPass™
- Manage your account online with mycardonline.ca
- Enjoy added security when shopping online with MasterCard®* SecureCode™
- 19.99% APR on purchases
- Purchase Protection1
- Extended Warranty1
- Baggage Delay2
- Trip Interruption2,3
- Car Rental Collision/Damage Waiver2
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance1
- Rental Car Accident Insurance1
- Travel Assistance Services4
CAA MasterCard Terms and Conditions:
If you have any questions regarding our CAA MasterCard, please review the Cardholder Agreement Terms and Conditions.
®*MasterCard, SecureCode and PayPass are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated and are used pursuant to license.
* Eligible purchases shall not include liquor, tobacco, gift cards and certificates, and payment of in-station accounts or purchases made with Husky Route Commander (cardlock). CAA Dollars can be earned on most purchases at Husky locations, including fuel, mechanical parts and services, car washes, meals at Husky House Restaurants, lottery and in-store merchandise.
To earn and redeem CAA Dollars, you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date). CAA Dollars cannot be converted into currency at any time, and cannot be used to purchase CAA Green Power Batteries, Travel Money products, or to pay any amounts owing on your CAA MasterCard. Do not let your membership lapse or you will forfeit any accumulated CAA Dollars. Your CAA Dollars will be automatically redeemed towards your CAA membership renewal dues.
1 Benefits are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida and/or American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida, Assurant Solutions® companies. Details of your coverage, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your Card.
2 Benefits are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Company of Canada. Details of your coverage, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your Card.
3 The Trip Interruption Insurance on the CAA No Fee MasterCard is different from the Trip Interruption Insurance found on the CAA Premium MasterCard. Refer to the Certificate of Insurance for full terms, conditions and limitations.
4 Travel Assistance Services are services only, not insurance benefits. Any costs incurred for, or in connection with such services will be charged to your Card (subject to credit availability). Only available on the CAA Premium MasterCard and the CAA No Fee MasterCard.
CAA Rewards is owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association.