According to recent news reports, there is the potential for an interruption in mail services from Canada Post on or after September 26, 2018. If this does occur, CAA Members, CAA Insurance – which includes auto, home, and travel insurance policyholders – as well as other services may be affected. To serve you better, we have taken the necessary measures to help facilitate uninterrupted coverage.
Payment Options for CAA Members.
- By phone: You can call our Member Service Associates at 1-800-268-3750 any time between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Mondays to Saturdays and between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Sundays to make a payment with your credit card.
- In store: Visit your nearest CAA Store to pay in person by credit/debit card, cheque or cash. For a list of local stores, please visit: caasco.com/stores.
- caasco.com: Login to your online account or create an account to make a payment up to your Membership renewal date.
- Online banking: Set up CAA South Central Ontario as a payee, using your Membership number (16 digits) in your online banking service and pay your Membership dues directly from there.
- Automatic Credit Card Renewal (ACCR) program: You may enroll any time in our ACCR program. This is a convenient payment program set up to ensure that there is never any lapse in your Membership. There is a one-time $10 discount for enrolling (Discount is not available if you already participate in our ACCR program).
Temporary Membership Card for New Members.
In case of any delays on receiving your permanent membership card, please print your temporary membership card when purchasing memberships online. Or visit your local CAA Store for assistance.
Travel Insurance Policyholders.
Your policy documentation will be emailed. If you do not have an email address, you can pick up your policy documents at your local CAA Store.
CAA Auto and Home Insurance Policyholders.
All policy management communication including, but not limited to, renewal notices, pink slips and policy changes will be distributed by alternative courier service. In order not to interrupt your coverage, payment of your insurance policy must be received by your renewal date.
- Online or telephone banking
- In person at one of our CAA Store Locations
- Call our Contact Centre at 1-877-222-1717 with your credit card details.