Start with a complimentary policy review from a licensed CAA Insurance Agent.
Dig out your current insurance policy and get a no-obligation policy review from CAA Insurance. This complimentary service is available to everyone, regardless of whom your insurance is with. Yes, you read that right: you don’t even have to be a CAA Member to get this.
Discuss the following options with your Insurance Agent.
- Given your current mileage, could you change your vehicle policy from daily to pleasure use?
- How much would you save by raising your deductible amount slightly?
- If you have two or more vehicles in your household, are you enjoying a multi-vehicle discount?
Tip: By having two or more vehicles on one CAA Auto Insurance policy, you could save 15%.
- Could you save from bundling your home and auto insurance?
Tip: Bundling your auto and home insurance with CAA Insurance can save you up to 22.5%2.
- Are there any memberships/affiliations you have that would save you money?
Tip: While you don’t have to be a CAA Member to get CAA Auto Insurance, CAA Members save up to 20%2 on auto insurance (in addition to receiving all kinds of other valuable perks and benefits).
- If you’re retired, are there any special discounts available for you?
Tip: Retirees save 10% on CAA Auto Insurance.
If you don’t drive a lot, explore pay-as-you-go auto insurance like CAA MyPace™.
CAA MyPace is Canada’s only pay-as-you-go insurance payment program for people who drive less than 12,000 km a year. It lets you pay a base rate plus your first 1,000 km, then purchase coverage in 1,000 km increments as you drive. If you’re currently with another insurer, the savings you would get from CAA MyPace may be significant enough to warrant switching midterm. Plus, if your needs ever change, you can move to a traditional CAA Insurance policy with no fees or penalties at any time.
Make sure you’re not leaving any savings on the table.
These days, auto insurance companies are offering all kinds of incentives to drive in new customers. So, make sure you are taking advantage of them all. See if you’re enjoying the same savings that CAA Auto Insurance offers:
- 5% savings for switching to winter tires before November 15
- 15% savings for insuring two or more cars on the same auto insurance policy
- Up to 22.5% savings for bundling your auto and home insurance policies
- 10% savings if you’re a retiree
- Up to 20% savings for being a CAA Member
Best of all, CAA Insurance lets you stack your discounts. Ask a CAA Insurance Agent to tell you more.
Savings are a good thing. But only when you have the right coverage in place.
While paying less for auto insurance can be tempting, it’s more important to have proper coverage in place. A quick, complimentary policy review from a licensed CAA Insurance Agent can show if your current auto insurance policy covers you properly.
Ready to take the first step to find auto insurance savings on the right coverage? Talk to a licensed CAA Insurance Agent at 1-833-345-0491.