Sponsoring a Golf Day contest puts your organization's name or logo at the actual site of the contest. It is requested that the organization has representation at the contest hole for the duration of the tournament. You may choose from the following:
Become a Sponsor
- Putting Contest: The person who scores the highest on the putting green will win the prize.
- Closest to the Rope Contest: On a predetermined hole, there will be a rope laid across the fairway. The golfer who hits their tee shot closest to the rope will win the prize.
- Closest to the Pin Contest: On a predetermined Par 3 hole, there will be two separate “closest to the pin” contests; one for ladies and one for men. The golfer who hits their tee shot closest to the pin wins this contest’s prize.
- Longest Drive: On a Par 5 hole, the golfer who hits their tee shot the furthest in the fairway on the predetermined hole will win the prize.
- Closest to the Pin – Beat the Pres: On a predetermined Par 3 hole, golfers will have a chance at hitting their tee shot closer to the pin than CAA Club Group's President and CEO Jay Woo.