Notice is hereby given that the 117th Annual and General Meeting (the “Meeting”) of Members of CAA Club Group (the "Corporation") will be held at 4:30 p.m. (EDT) on Monday, May 11, 2020 by audio-only webcast, for the following purposes:
- To receive the consolidated financial statements of the Corporation for the fiscal period ending on December 31, 2019 (click here to learn more);
- To elect directors (click here to learn more);
- To receive the Annual Report
- To appoint auditors and authorize the directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration;
- To confirm, with or without variation, By-Law Number 1-2020, passed by the board of directors amending By-Law Number 1-2019 (click here to learn more); and
- To transact such further business as may properly come before the Meeting.
Audio-only webcast / access details will be posted on this page. Please check back closer to the date for information on how to participate.
If you are unable to participate, you may appoint an individual to act as your nominee at the Meeting by completing the online proxy form here.
Proxies must be received by the Office of the Corporate Secretary no later than 4:30 p.m. (EDT) on Thursday, May 7, 2020. Proxies received after this deadline will not be accepted.