CAA Mobile Tire Change
Closed until spring 2023.
Whether you’re working from home or hanging out with the family, we know you’ve got better things to do than spending your time getting your tires changed.
CAA Mobile Tire Change service provides Members with a hassle-free and safe experience. Members enjoy convenient, at-home seasonal tire changes performed by expert technicians.
Why choose CAA Mobile Tire Change service?
Your time, your place
Save time and effort
We put safety first
Extra savings for CAA Auto Insurance1 Policyholders
CAA Mobile Tire Change Pricing.
Discount for two vehicles.
CAA Auto Insurance Policyholder savings.
What you need to know before you book your appointment.
- This service is available to active CAA South Central Ontario Members in select areas from October 12 to December 31, 2022.
- This service can only be performed on cars, SUVs and trucks up to ¾-ton. We cannot service commercial vehicles, trailers, RVs or campers.
- Your tires must be mounted on rims and be easily accessible to the technician.
- This service is only available on residential driveways. There needs to be adequate space on all sides of your vehicle for the technician to work safely and your driveway must be clear of debris, ice and/or snow.
- If your tires have locking lug nuts, please ensure the key is available.
- It can take up to 90-minutes for a single set of tires to be changed.
- The technician will reset the tire sensors before completing the service as long as the set that is being installed has sensors.
- To receive the promotional $30 discount, your vehicle must be listed on a valid CAA Insurance Company’s Auto Insurance policy as of August 31, 2022, and be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date). The promotional discount is one per vehicle, valid for the first 2,500 mobile tire changes only and is subject to change without notice.
- CAA recommends retorquing your wheels within 100-150 km following the mobile tire change service.
- The price of the tire swap (dependent on the CAA Membership level) plus tax will be processed by the technician at the end of the appointment. Accepted payment methods include debit, credit and cash. An invoice will be provided. The Member must remain on-site for the duration of the service. For the multi-vehicle discount, there is a maximum of two tire swap services per household per day. The appointment bookings must be back-to-back sessions. One $20 discount per membership.
Frequently asked questions.
Although the calendar will allow you to book either a morning or afternoon appointment window, the technician will arrive between the following times:
Monday: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Afternoon)
Tuesday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Morning) or 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Afternoon)