Canada's #1 Rust Protection
The benefits of rust control.1
Higher resale value
Vehicles that are rust-free sell quicker and for more money.
Longer life cycle
Rust-free vehicles last longer, mechanically and structurally.
Safer and more appealing
Rust can compromise structural integrity of your vehicle. In collisions, corroded parts can cause panels to collapse in ways not intended by the manufacturer. Rust-free vehicles are also more visually appealing.
Lower repair costs
Fewer maintenance issues tend to arise for rust-free vehicles. Repairs on electronic components are caused by corrosion. "Active" rust control products keep moving parts such as brake cables lubricated, preventing the parts from seizing up.
Rust-free vehicles and their metal components can be recycled, thereby reducing waste.
Why CAA recommends Krown rust control.
- Members save $10 on Krown rust control application, plus 20% off Krown merchandise
- Krown products are environmentally friendly and do not contain harmful ingredients, unlike other rust inhibitors
- Krown products provide a nationally backed warranty for new and used vehicles
- Krown products will not void your manufacturer's warranty
- Certified Krown technicians receive annual training to get certified
- Krown is committed to research and development, including ongoing independent testing of products