The Benefits of Rust Control.
Your vehicle may look great now but if left unprotected, it will rust. Rust can shorten a vehicle's lifecycle, cause mechanical and electrical parts to fail and even affect vehicle safety. As a part of proper vehicle maintenance, the benefits of rust prevention include:
Higher Resale Value
Rust-free vehicles sell quicker, for more money.
Rust-free vehicles last longer mechanically and structurally.
Safer and More Appealing
Rust can compromise structural integrity. In collisions, corroded parts can cause panels to collapse in ways not intended by the manufacturer. Plus, rust-free vehicles are more visually appealing.
Lower Repair Costs
Rust-free vehicles have fewer maintenance issues. Repairs on electronic components are actually caused by corrosion. "Active" rust control products keep moving parts such as brake cables lubricated, which prevents the parts from seizing up.
Rust-free vehicles and their metal components can be recycled, thereby reducing waste.
Why CAA Recommends Krown Rust Control.
- Members save $10 on Krown rust control application, plus 20% off Krown merchandise.
- Environmentally friendly products: Krown products do not contain harmful ingredients. Unlike other rust inhibitors, Krown products are free of solvents, VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and toxins.
- Nationally backed warranty for new and used vehicles.
- Krown rust protection won’t void manufacturer’s warranty.
- Certified technicians: Krown technicians receive annual training to get re-certified.
- Krown is committed to research and development, including ongoing independent testing of products.