CAA Mobile Tire Change
Whether you’re working from home or hanging out with the family, we know you’ve got better things to do than spending your free time getting your tires changed.
CAA Mobile Tire Change service provides Members a hassle-free and safe experience. Members can enjoy convenient, at-home season tire changes performed by expert technicians.
Why choose CAA Mobile Tire Change service?
Your time, your place.
Save time and effort.
We put safety first.
NEW! Additional CAA Auto Policyholder Discounts.
CAA Mobile Tire Change Pricing.
Not a CAA Member yet? Join today!
Discount for two vehicles.
CAA Auto Insurance Policyholder Discount.
What you need to know before you book your appointment.
- This service is available to active CAA Members in select areas within South Central Ontario from April 19th to May 31, 2021.
- This service can only be performed on cars, SUVs and trucks up to ¾-ton. We cannot service commercial vehicles, trailers, RVs or campers.
- Your tires must be mounted on rims and be easily accessible to the technician
- This service is only available on residential driveways. There needs to be adequate space on all sides of your vehicle for the technician to work safely and your driveway must be clear of debris, ice and/or snow.
- If your tires have locking lug nuts, please ensure the key is available.
- It can take up to 90-minutes for a single set of tires to be changed.
- The technician will reset the tire sensors before completing the service as long as the set that is being installed has sensors.
- To receive the promotional $30 discount you must be a current CAA Auto Insurance policyholder as of April 18, 2021 and be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date). The promotional discount is one per household, valid for the first 2,500 mobile tire change appointments only and is subject to change without notice.
- CAA recommends retorquing your wheels within 100-150km following the mobile tire change service.