We are currently experiencing higher-than-normal call volumes due to COVID-19. We apologize for any delays and thank you for your patience.
Click here to read the latest updates on COVID-19 or information on how to submit a claim.
Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance Plans.
Protect your travel investment.
- Unexpected illness for yourself, travel companion or immediate family member
- Discovering your travel documents have been stolen or lost while en route to the airport
- Having an adverse reaction to a travel vaccine
- Learning that a post-secondary school exam or class has been unexpectedly rescheduled
- Finding out that the business meeting you’re travelling to has been cancelled
What is a deductible?
You choose the amount of your deductible depending on what is convenient for you. By choosing to pay for a deductible, your travel insurance premium will be reduced. The amount of reduction depends on what level of deductible you select. A higher deductible means greater savings.
Trip interruption coverage.
No one plans for their travel to be interrupted but we know it happens. Interruption coverage provides you with benefits that include:
- A missed departure or connection because of weather or an airport strike
- Accommodations and meals during a schedule change or missed connection
- Coverage to get you home if you need to return for an unforeseen emergency
- Denied boarding/Entry at customs or security checkpoints due to health regulations set by the government authorities or mistaken identity
- Plus many more