Anchorage − Depart from Toronto or Winnipeg to Anchorage. Transfer to the hotel
Alaska Denali Explorer
Explore the history, wilderness and natural splendour of the Last Frontier of Alaska. From Anchorage, journey the spectacular George Parks Highway to Denali National Park and sleep in a wilderness lodge. Enjoy a family-style feast of Alaskan salmon and smokehouse BBQ with local entertainment and set off in search of moose, bears, wolves and views of North America’s highest peak. Sip wine overlooking the Nenana River and travel by train to Whittier. Cruise the Alaskan coast south past crashing glaciers and tree-lined shores, watching out for orcas and bald eagles. Head inland from the Klondike Gold Rush town of Skagway on an unforgettable narrow-gauge rail journey through history and breathtaking beauty, before cruising the beautiful Inside Passage to Vancouver.
CAA Member-exclusive benefits:
- $25 CAD Beverage card†
- $100 USD Shipboard Credit‡
- Specialty Dining Package for 2‡
- Tickets for Music of Denali Theater‡
- Breakfast at North Fork and King Salmon Restaurants‡
- Dinner at 20,320 Alaskan Grill‡
- 50 CAA Dollars®^
- 25% savings on CAA Travel Insurance◊
Denali State Park − Travel by coach to Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge® D
Denali National Park − Travel by coach to Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge® and attend Music of Denali B/D
Denali National Park − Experience a natural history tour B
Whittier − Ride the Direct-to-the-Wilderness® rail service to Whittier. Board the Majestic Princess® for a 7-night Alaska cruise
Hubbard Glacier (scenic cruising)
Glacier Bay (scenic cruising)
Skagway − White Pass Scenic Railway shore excursion
Vancouver − Disembark ship and transfer to the airport for the return flight to Toronto or Winnipeg
Live your adventures in the wilds of Alaska.
• Pre-cruise tour:
- 1-night stay in first-class accommodation in Anchorage
- 1-night stay in moderate-class accommodation near Mt. McKinley
- 2-night stay in moderate-class accommodation in Denali
- 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Princess Direct-to-the-Wilderness® rail service from Denali to Whittier
• 7-night Alaska Cruise on-board the Majestic Princess®
• Skagway White Pass Scenic Railway shore excursion
• Onboard meals and entertainment as per cruise itinerary
• Destination transfers
We are ready to assist.
You can choose your preferred method of communication and we'll make it happen.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
Chat in person
Come visit us at your closest CAA Store.
Find a CAA Travel Consultant
Select any one of our travel consultants to help plan your next vacation.