Anchorage – Depart from Toronto or Winnipeg to Anchorage. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel
Alaska - Off the Beaten Path
From glaciers to fjords, totem poles to whales, venture off the beaten path in wonderfully wild Alaska. Head by motor coach from Anchorage deep into the Alaskan wilderness. Explore Wrangell-St Elias, the U.S.’s largest park, before visiting the magnificent Denali National Park. Take in icefields, active volcanoes and the continent’s highest peaks. Board the Majestic Princess® in Whittier for your voyage south. Experience the rich history and culture of the gold rush towns and Pacific Northwest people as you cruise past waterfalls and glaciers amid the iceberg-dotted waters of the Inside Passage.
CAA Member-exclusive benefits:
- $25 CAD Beverage card†
- $110 USD Shipboard Credit‡
- Specialty Dining for 2‡
- 50 CAA Dollars®^
- 25% savings on CAA Travel Insurance◊
Copper River – Depart to Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge®
Copper River - Free day at leisure
Fairbanks – Travel by motor coach to Fairbanks
Fairbanks – Take a cruise on an authentic Sternwheeler Riverboat. After a Gold Dredge 8 tour, pan for gold L
Denali – Depart to Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge®. Participate in a Natural History Tour
Mt. McKinley – Travel to Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge®
Whittier – Travel by coach to Talkeetna, then board the Direct-to-the-Wilderness® rail service to Whittier. Transfer to the pier and board the Majestic Princess® for a 7-night Alaska cruise
Hubbard Glacier scenic cruising
Glacier Bay scenic cruising
Skagway – White Pass Scenic Railway shore excursion
Vancouver – Transfer to airport for the return flight to Toronto or Winnipeg
Take an extraordinary journey off the beaten path.
• Pre-cruise tour:
- 1-night stay in first-class accommodation in Anchorage
- 2-night stay in moderate-class accommodation in Copper River
- 2-night stay in moderate-class accommodation in Fairbanks
- 1-night stay in moderate-class accommodation in Denali
- 1-night stay in moderate-class accommodation in Mt. McKinley
- 1 Lunch
• 7-night Voyage of the Glaciers cruise on-board the Majestic Princess®
• White Pass Scenic Railway shore excursion
• Onboard meals and entertainment as per cruise itinerary
• Destination transfers
We are ready to assist.
You can choose your preferred method of communication and we'll make it happen.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
Chat in person
Come visit us at your closest CAA Store.
Find a CAA Travel Consultant
Select any one of our travel consultants to help plan your next vacation.