Anchorage − Depart from Toronto or Winnipeg to Anchorage. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel
Alaska – Yukon & Denali
Go wild in the lands of the Midnight Sun. From Anchorage, wind into the Alaskan wilderness aboard the luxurious domed rail cars of the McKinley Explorer. Search for big game and bigger mountains on a Tundra Wilderness Tour during three nights in Denali National Park. Pan for gold in Fairbanks and cruise the Yukon River by paddle-steamer in Dawson City, the capital of the Klondike Gold Rush. Follow the route of the gold stampeders to Whitehorse and board the White Pass narrow-gauge train to the historic Skagway. Cruise south through the ice-studded fjords of Glacier Bay to the Totem Poles of scenic Ketchikan. Follow the spectacular Inside Passage to Vancouver before finishing your odyssey with a foodie tour in Granville Island.
CAA Member-exclusive benefits:
- $25 CAD Beverage card†
- $275 USD Shipboard Credit‡
- 50 CAA Dollars®^
- 25% savings on CAA Travel Insurance◊
Denali National Park – Transfer to the train station and ride the McKinley Explorer to Denali
Denali National Park – Full-day Tundra Wilderness Tour S
Denali National Park – Day at leisure
Fairbanks – Travel by coach to Fairbanks. Take a tour of Gold Dredge 8
Dawson City – Fly to Dawson City. Cruise the Yukon River on a paddle-wheeler
Dawson City – Day at leisure
Whitehorse – Travel by coach to Whitehorse L
Skagway – Travel by coach to Fraser, then board the White Pass train to Skagway
Skagway – Day at leisure
Skagway – Transfer to the pier and board the ms Koningsdam for a 4-night Alaska Cruise
Scenic cruising the Inside Passage
Vancouver – Disembark and transfer to the hotel
Vancouver – Take an afternoon Granville Island foodie tour B/T
Transfer to the Vancouver airport for the return flight to Toronto or Winnipeg B
The history and natural beauty of the Last Frontier.
• Pre-cruise tour:
- 1-night stay in moderate-class accommodation in Anchorage
- 3-night stay in moderate-class accommodation in Denali National Park
- 1-night stay in moderate-class accommodation in Fairbanks
- 2-night stay in moderate-class accommodation in Dawson City
- 1-night stay in first-class accommodation in Whitehorse
- 2-night stay in first-class accommodation in Skagway
- 1 lunch and 1 snack
- McKinley Explorer train from Talkeetna to Denali
- White Pass scenic train from Whitehorse to Skagway - Sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
• 4-night Alaska Cruise on-board ms Koningsdam
• Onboard meals and entertainment as per cruise itinerary
• Post-cruise tour:
- 2-night stay in first-class accommodation in Vancouver
- 2 breakfasts and 1 tasting
- Local English-speaking guides
• Hotel porterage of 1 suitcase per person
• Destination transfers
We are ready to assist.
You can choose your preferred method of communication and we'll make it happen.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET
Chat in person
Come visit us at your closest CAA Store.
Find a CAA Travel Consultant
Select any one of our travel consultants to help plan your next vacation.