How do I keep my insurance costs down?
There are several ways you can help keep your insurance costs down:
- Review your policy with a CAA Insurance Agent to ensure that your coverage meets your individual needs and ensure that you are not paying for more than you need.
- Raise your deductible
- Maintain safe driving habits to protect your driving record
Do your part in reducing automobile theft by following these simple guidelines:
- Park in well-lit areas, where there are lots of people around
- Avoid leaving your keys with a parking lot attendant as they can be stolen or copied
- Never leave the key in the ignition and do not keep an extra set of keys in the vehicle
- When leaving your car unattended, close all windows and lock all doors
- Never leave your vehicle running while unattended
- Do not leave valuables in the car
- Do not leave documents showing your home address in your vehicle
- Invest in a security system if you don't have one. If you do, make sure you use it
- Take a picture of your car and keep it in a safe place. It will make the job easier for police if your vehicle is stolen