Provence, France Cycling Route.
En route suggested attractions:
- The Palais des Papes is one of the largest Gothic buildings in all of Europe and was classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1995.
- Enjoy the view of Avignon's famous bridge built in the 12th century.
- Pont du Gard is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the most extraordinary Roman ruins in all of Europe.
- In Arles, don’t miss the well-preserved Roman Theatre and arena as well as the Arles outdoor market.
- Les Baux-de-Provence is known for being one of the most beautiful villages in France. Les Baux is situated on a spectacular 250-m high rock plateau with stunning views in all directions.
- Discover the vibrant community of Saint-Rémy de Provence, filled with fountains, gardens and tree-lined streets.
Flying options are to/from Paris’ Charles de Gaulle & Orly Airports or Marseille Provence Airport.
Useful information when travelling with your bike by train can be found here.
Bike rental and delivery service throughout France.
In Avignon, bike rentals are available at Provence Bike.
For general information about Provence, click here.
For all your travel needs, visit: caasco.com/Travel
For travel insurance, visit caasco.com/travelinsurance
Events and tourism.
For more information about events and festivals happening along the way, click: